National Cadet Corps (NCC): (Army wing only) The Polytechnic offers training under the Army Wing of the National Cadet Corps. The Polytechnic has a total number of 54 Girl cadets. Parades and theory classes are held during the afternoon session on Saturdays.
1/ 2COY / 3BN Company NCC is attached to 3 KAR GIRLS BN NCC, MYSORE Group, Karnataka and Goa Directorate.
- Inculcate sense of National Pride and Patriotism
- Provide leadership, commitment to values and enrich quality of student life while fostering educational mission of the college
- Foster a sense of service to society
- Strive for excellence every day
- Instill self confidence in every cadet
- Unity and Discipline
- To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizens.
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed forces and always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up career in the armed forces.
ANO( NCC OFFICER)
(a) NCC No of ANO - NCC / 06310017
(b) Rank of ANO -MAJOR
(c) Name of ANO - K. VIJAYALAKSHMI
(d) Appointment date - 23 DEC 2003
(f) Mobile No of ANO/ Care Taker - 9008016582
Ph. No. :- 0821-2548313
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Vijuami1965@gmal.com
(a)Total allotted cadet strength - 54
(b)Enrolled cadet strength in the said category, year wise:-
(i) First year - 17
(ii) Second year - 12
(iii) Third year - 25
JSSPW NCC UNIT offers training under the Army Wing of the National Cadet Corps. The Polytechnic has a total number of 54 Girl cadets. Parades and theory classes are held during the afternoon session on Saturdays.
Training Year commences from July to March every year. Training activities of NCC is conducted in several heads like Institution Training, Camp Training Adventure Training, attachment Training, community Development Activities & Certificate Examinations Etc. & it inculcate Discipline, National unity and Integration besides helping them in pursuing their higher studies as well as ing opportunities in the Defense services.